Swimming With Fecal Incontenance Question About Red Eared Slider Turtle And Color Of Poop...?

Question about Red Eared Slider turtle and color of poop...? - swimming with fecal incontenance

I have a red slider added swamps and were fed a combination of turtle pellets, freeze dried meal worms and small shrimps recently to their diet. I feed my turtle once a day ... a variety of these foods. Ask a question about the color of the stool (shit).
I've always found that shit will be in color Tannisho ... But today I noticed that his shit was a rust color. Is it bleeding? Or maybe the color of shrimp or other food? Please let me know what you think.
The turtle seems to behave normally, and swim around, eat and sunbathe. I have it on my porch in a sunny spot in a terrarium with good size ... (with a mesh screen cover)

0 comments:

Post a Comment