Around Asia With A Motorcycle Dairy Riding A Motorcycle Through SE Asia?

Riding a motorcycle through SE Asia? - around asia with a motorcycle dairy

Hello, I need information about motorcycling in South Asia.
I have read many things about the Internet on the legality of the purchase of a bicycle, and take by some of the restrictions and only a stranger on a bike in general, so if you come from a country or all countries, this work can be cycled Please, please help me, I would be very grateful.

I want to fly from Spain to Vietnam and a motorcycle, probably buy one of Minsk.

Then go to Vietnam and Laos, and then the border into Cambodia.

Questions ...
Do I have) not by the authorities in Vietnam (or any other country?
What documents can I help you?
Can I use my bike across the borders of Vietnam, Vietnam> Laos Laos> Cambodia, or a combination?

Have you done this trip or something similar? I like to hear your experience if I can help.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment