Can I Wear Silver Accessories With Bronze Colored Shoes What Color Shoes Should I Wear With A Bronze And Baby Blue Beaded Mesh Nude (tan) Color Dress?

What color shoes should I wear with a bronze and baby blue beaded mesh nude (tan) color dress? - can i wear silver accessories with bronze colored shoes

Yes, sounds like my dress a little odd that here is a picture:

http://www.jovani.com/index.php?option=c ...
Style #: 15,115 To see more pictures on the web

It is absolutely beautiful, but there are many colors on, and I do not know what color shoes and accessories to use to withdraw my wedding.

I thought the heel bronze with brass, but it seems boring. My mother suggested that the money, but my dress is not the kind of clothes you need a silver color. I do not want all the gold, unless otherwise indicated. Even if it's for shoes and accessories idea bronze.

Oh! And my day? I thought, all in black with a brown shirt, a jacket and a white tie?

Please! Suggestions?

1 comments:

Jeana said...

I think I should go with the first thoughts

Post a Comment