Reflux And Cool Whip Acid Reflux/bad Heart Burn Problems.?

Acid reflux/bad heart burn problems.? - reflux and cool whip

(This is very long)
I always had a problem with frequent heartburn. Last night, I think this is the worst experience I had in my life. I woke up with heartburn and went into the bathroom for a drug. (Well, thank you for the cold and I have this bad cough), who began coughing to the point where I felt like I was drowning and burns down my throat and chest. And has continued to the point where I was vomiting and screaming in pain because my heart was burning so much worse. When he was finally able to roll aids the cough about 12 I ate and drank about a pint of milk and not be controlled simply disappear. Finally, I would just set back and ate ice cubes to cool the neck and fell asleep. But anyway, I woke upthis morning and I still burn inside (luckily not as bad)
Does anyone know a good medicine for burns / Acid Reflux? Or a good home remedy? I used to take zantac the whole time because of my frequent heartburn and now works for me.
Thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment