Is The Hematocrit Level Of 27 To Low For My Cat Anyone Know About Hemoglobin Or Hematocrit Levels?

Anyone know about hemoglobin or hematocrit levels? - is the hematocrit level of 27 to low for my cat

I am 27 years old and II went to the doctor the other day and told me I am anemic. He said it was not bad enough for a blood transfusion, but is still fairly low. My HGB was 8.7 my HRT is my 27.9 RBC 3.43 How much lower than in any of these checks, have a blood transfusion to be? I do not want that to happen .... I am a little nervous, I started iron pills for 2 days now.

3 comments:

Gary B said...

If I remember correctly, in the Commercial Code of the chemical (in the blood that transports oxygen) should be about 11 or 12, but do not quote me on it.

HGB (hemoglobin) is made of iron. The first step is the iron tablets for at least 60 days.

For now, the doctor can do more tests to determine the cause of anemia. It could be as simple as your menstrual period, or as serious as kidney failure (renal determine the amount of red blood cells) are produced.

In any case, not yet clear, you need a transfusion. They are not deep enough.

Stay on the iron tablets, and keep in touch with the doctor. Anemia is very tired, but you will live through him.

J N said...

Transfusion hemoglobin levels are 9 or less. It really depends on the severity of symptoms and the cause is. In your case, it looked like this from low iron content. Iron is the most important component is hemoglobin, which is the red blood cells.

Just rest for a long time to adjust activity to something, to the Commercial Code of magnification levels. You should be aware that iron supplements can be very difficult to create on his stomach and severe constipation. (More black stools.)

Miz Lamb said...

http://www.amarillomed.com/howto.htm

Visit to the previous page for answers to your questions about blood tests. This helps me actually read what doctors read comprehension test results.

Post a Comment